Subscribe for our FREE Gripping Grammar Tips here!

Monday 25 March 2013

Thank you!! New Google+ COMMUNITY

Dear Followers

We are really happy and pleased to be helping so many of you Learn English. In a short space of time since we launched back in January, we have developed a very impressive following. Our fans on Google+ have been incredible. We have enjoyed making new friends and to show you how much we have enjoyed chatting to you online, we have created our very own Google+ COMMUNITY called - Learn English with 1StepEnglish.

Here I am online teaching you in person for FREE whilst we talk, share resources, take part in daily quizzes etc and at the same time, make new friends. If you would like to join us too...Click the button ;) 

Google+ COMMUNITY = Learn English with 1 StepEnglish

(you must hold a googlemail account to join us here)

Many Thanks for your continued support. We really appreciate it and the more who share and follow, means more friends and more learning! 

Warm Regards, 

James

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teacher James!
    Do you create google hangout classes? are they free?
    I like to learn British English and I think you can help me!
    Thank you, and see you teacher James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocassionally I hold online Google+ hangouts, but for teaching one to one, my lessons online are charged at a great competitve rate. Check out lesson charges on www.1stepenglish.com

    Thanks, hope this helps you.

    James :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment for me. I enjoy reading them and will reply back to you :)