Subscribe for our FREE Gripping Grammar Tips here!

Monday 29 April 2013

The Too, Two and To Quiz!

The too, two and to quiz!
Are you confused on how to use to, too, and two? If so, then lets try and clear up any difficulties you may have.


1. to is a preposition, before an infinitive. (He walks to church)

2. too - also, as well or when you are saying that there is more than necessary.

3. two - number (For example: He arrived in Rome two hours ago.

Now it's your turn! 
Have a go at our quick 10 question quiz below, your answers will be marked in a few days.

  1. The children had eaten ______ much chocolate.
  2. "I'm on my way _____ school" she said.
  3. I'm catching the number ____ bus, which one are you waiting for?
  4. ____ many cooks spoil the broth.
  5. "I have just seen a thief run out of your house" she screamed! He was running _____ fast, I just couldn't catch him.
  6. It's time ____ go now Jim.
  7. I'd like ____ packets of chewing gum please, three is ____ many.
  8. I'm on my way ______ school, I'll catch up with you in a minute.
  9. It's _____ much, I simply can't afford it.
  10. The number ______.
Good luck everyone!!!! :))





1 comment:

  1. thanks for the post I am also learning English, this little point will help me.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment for me. I enjoy reading them and will reply back to you :)